11/27/2011

Week 47

Last week was all about film developing and printing negatives. Our period in school's darkroom is allready halfaway and I am totally addicted to film-fotographing and self-devenloping the pics.
I will definitely continue using our darkroom. After all it is free for us to use. 





During this weekend I have been photographing people in Rauma's old town with Mamiya RB67. 
I am still looking for models, so if you are interested please let me know!





I scanned couple of pictures here, but the colours became totally distorted. Anyways, I hope you can get the idea, even the colours are bad after scanning.... I will take pictures from these pics later, hoping that the colours will be at least a bit better.
I haven't had time to develop the pictures I have taken during the past week, so this there are not many pictures...