12/08/2011

Week 48


 I was filming material to music video's "making of" part. Actual pictures can't be published yet, 
but here is something I did inbetween filmings.






Some pics from two man's solo night.






Lonely nights and too much time in hands...



 

 One old studio exercise. 
I wanted to publish it just because we started the period in studio yesterday. 
So now I should really learn how to use studio at least somehow. 





Making animation.



  
Test photos.
Before taking pictures on film I take a test pic, so I will surely get the right lighting. 
Here are couple of my test pics. 
I have again taken lots of pics only on film, which I have not developed yet.
This is why there is no actual pics. I went to develop one film, 
but the exposures weren't right in every screen. 



   

 I also got here one of my old profile pictures, from one series, which is still incompleted.
I haven't really noticed this pic before,so I refreshned my mind. 
Next weekend I have agreed to take pictures from people and take pictures to one series, 
which still hasn't been done.